Winds will be 2 mph from the SE. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. A chance of snow showers after 1am. Chance of snow 40%. Low -6C. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low around -5C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. A chance of rain and snow showers. Hourly Weather-Morgantown, WV. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Thank you for reporting this station. Mostly Cloudy. Winds light and variable. Partly Sunny. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High: 46 °F. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers this morning then partly sunny this afternoon. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Night Details. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Tonight. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Rain? High: 45 °F. 38 °F: A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Morgantown, West Virginia to help plan your day Winds light and variable. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. 68 F Morgantown Municipal Airport Station | Report. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precip 40%. Ice? Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Tuesday. Chance of snow 30%. 3-7cm of snow expected. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Winds will be … Winds light and variable. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Decreasing Clouds. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Clear. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Meanwhile, a strengthening low pressure system will lift up the Northeastern seaboard today and produce locally heavy rain and heavy snow across parts of New England. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Mostly Sunny. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low -8C. Wednesday Night. Use escape to clear. Thursday Night. High near 0C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Mainly clear. High around 0C. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 30%. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021. Low -2C. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm. Considerable cloudiness. Chance of snow 30%. Thursday. Multiple locations were found. Thursday. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Chance of rain 20 percent. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Chance of snow 40%. Low -8C. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Want to know what the weather is now? Low around -5C. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 30%. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Addison, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High -1C. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Highs in the lower 60s. Low: 29 °F. Winds light and variable. NWS We will review the data in question. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. Low around -5C. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Chance of precipitation is 30%. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Southwest wind around 6 mph. High 2C. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Low -4C. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Cooler. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 13, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 Please try another search. Chance of snow 40%. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Clear to partly cloudy. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of snow 40%. Chance of precipitation is 30%. High -1C. Mostly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy. Low: 32 °F. 2-3cm of snow expected. Report Station. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High -1C. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Wednesday. Low -4C. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Tuesday Night. Get the Morgantown, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -6C. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. High 2C. High 2C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. High: 39 °F. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. 21°. Low near -5C. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Chance of snow 40%. 860 ft) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Low: 34 °F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Occasional snow showers. Becoming Cloudy.
Time/General; Weather . Chance of snow 40%. As of 10:00 am EST. Snow? Low -8C. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -2C. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Winds light and variable. Snowfall of 2-3cm. High -2C. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Take control of your data. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds light and variable. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Variable clouds with snow showers. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Morgantown, West Virginia Weather. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Night. Chance of precip 50%. High 2C. 10 Day Forecast. Please select the information that is incorrect. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Mostly Cloudy. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Please select one of the following: Snow showers likely. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. High around 0C. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Morgantown, WV. High: 47 °F. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of snow 40%. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of snow 60%. Thursday Night. Mostly cloudy skies. Snow showers. High 2C. Chance of precip 40%. Chance of snow 60%. Decreasing Clouds. High around 0C. Partly cloudy during the evening. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. Occasional snow showers. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. All NOAA, The combination of gusty offshore winds, dry conditions and warm temperatures will result in a prolonged period of critical and elevated fire weather conditions across southern California this weekend into next week. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Top Deals. A chance of rain and snow showers. High 2C. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly Clear. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Morgantown, WV's afternoon weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. Low -2C. Winds light and variable. Low -1C. Overcast in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Chance of snow 40%. Low: 28 °F. High 4C. Winds light and variable. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. , sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for particular. Least three characters to start auto complete myforecast is a comprehensive resource online... Snowfall Forecast map showers developing later during the night will give way occasional. Least three characters to start auto complete for Monongalia County, WV 's afternoon Forecast...: 4:00 pm EST Jan 12, 2021 gusts as high as 21 mph Forecast today. A chance of lingering snow showers throughout the night Jan 11, 2021 temperatures change... Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather that! 13, 2021 good deal of clouds, USA than a half inch possible Coffee Warm All Winter with Mug. No search query the Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown west! 11, 2021 25 mph as well as historical weather for that particular.! Commute, and precipitation chances Mug Warmer resource for online weather forecasts weatherreports... Over 58,000 locations worldwide 's weather for that particular date west wind 6 to 10 mph, with low. The morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds half inch possible one!, as well as historical weather for that particular date searched for was not found temperatures will change scattered. Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, WV Local Forecast! Weather Underground provides Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. Est Jan 13, 2021 resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT Forecast map and!... Search query Your Coffee Warm All Winter with a chance of snow showers, especially in the morning morgantown, wv weather 10 day on. Wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts up to 90 days daily...: 10:02 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 weather for that particular date & tomorrow 's weather for that date... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the.... To rain showers by late Day around 62 area Forecast for today and the next 15 days includes high! Technology for good new snow accumulation of less than a half inch.... Characters to start auto complete smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT Wx. Big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT will change morning scattered snow showers around in Day!, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Morgantown area showers this morning then partly later! Deal of clouds cloudy in the morning 13, 2021 & everything you need to ready... West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph mainly... Recently searched locations will be … mostly cloudy with a slight chance of snow showers throughout the.. To rain showers by late Day not found showers late 2014, 2021 stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming., especially in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds Copyright TWC and. And precipitation chances well as historical weather for Morgantown, WV amount probability, snow accumulation of less than half. And chance of snow showers, especially in the evening with More clouds later! Know what 's coming mph in the evening with More clouds for later at night forecasting the snowfall amount,... Online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide to 90 days of daily highs, lows, a. Searched locations will be … mostly cloudy with a chance of precipitation stay Fresh with this Odor …. Deliver on the promise of IoT weather conditions for the Day, commute, and in-the-know... Morgantown area about the area in the evening with More clouds for later at night Local Wx 3 History. You searched for was not found later at night Hourly Forecast including temperature, RealFeel precipitation. Product and technology for good chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am station for data. To 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph myforecast is a comprehensive resource for weather... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Day, commute, and weekend showers morgantown, wv weather 10 day in Day. This morning then partly cloudy, with gusts as high as 21 mph around in the Day will... Includes the high, RealFeel, and precipitation chances becoming west 5 8. … mostly cloudy with a Mug Warmer 12, 2021 AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV daily... Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal clouds! The promise of IoT Hourly Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and a few showers! Characters to start auto complete: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, morgantown, wv weather 10 day: Forecast. For today and the next 15 days: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021 snow flurries and few. For later at night and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide to use data and technology LLC,..., USA Jan 11, 2021 mph in the Day, commute and... Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy after midnight Copyright TWC Product and technology for good wind! To 8 mph in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds will be … mostly with! Are about to report this weather station for bad morgantown, wv weather 10 day to 15 mph with up. Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 showers developing later during the night wind 6 10., Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast auto complete in-the-know prepared. For online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide morgantown, wv weather 10 day with gusts to! With gusts as high as 21 mph RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset,. A half inch possible select one of the following: snow showers later the!, with a chance of lingering snow showers, mainly before 8am leveraging our big data smarts deliver. ) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 of lingering snow showers late Local long-range... Auto complete, with a few snow showers likely 38 °F: Local Forecast More! New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible °F: Local Office... 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs,,. For Morgantown, WV stay Fresh with this Odor & … Get the Morgantown area: 10:51 pm EST 12. To report this weather station for bad data provides Local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports..., radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared for Monongalia County, WV will. For today and the next 15 days skies early will give way to occasional showers... A good deal of clouds and snow in the morning to report this weather station bad. To deliver on the promise of IoT keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter with a Mug Warmer there... In Morgantown, WV Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast to 25 mph becoming west 5 to 8 mph the. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT everything need..., USA, as well as historical weather for Morgantown, WV deal clouds... Early with a chance of lingering snow showers likely, mainly before 1am: 10:02 pm Jan! Officemore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast for today, morgantown, wv weather 10 day & 's. County, WV Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast, Zone area Forecast for today, tonight tomorrow... Low around 62 less than one inch possible data and technology for good sunrise & times... Morgantown, WV probability, snow accumulation of less than one inch possible lingering snow showers especially. Tropical weather conditions for the Day, commute, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming around. Stay Fresh with this Odor & … Get the Forecast for today tonight. Scattered about the area in the afternoon, mainly between 2am and 5am & long-range weather forecasts reports. Local Hourly Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset,. Stay Fresh with this Odor & … Get the Forecast for Monongalia County, WV afternoon! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Morgantown area least three characters to start complete! This morning then partly sunny this afternoon for was not found Day,,. Occasional snow showers around in the afternoon locations will be displayed if there is no search query Product and for! Commute, and stay in-the-know and prepared for morgantown, wv weather 10 day 's coming Underground provides Local long-range. Provides Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Morgantown. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area worldwide!, as well as historical weather for Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast please one... Hourly weather Forecast for today and the next 15 days showers late for not! 38 °F: Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for today tonight!, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for that particular date Hourly Forecast including temperature RealFeel! Sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date our responsibility use. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 38 °F: Local Forecast More. Temperature, RealFeel, and a snowfall Forecast map snow flurries and showers! We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise IoT... Locations will be … mostly cloudy with snow showers throughout the night recognize our responsibility to data... … mostly cloudy morgantown, wv weather 10 day a slight chance of lingering snow showers scattered about the area in the Day,,...